New Jersey Discovery Flight Gift Packages
1/2 Hour Discovery Flight Package for $105.00.
Our Discovery Flight Package includes a 1/2 hour flight in one of our aircraft, 1/2 ground school, a first flight certificate, a beginner’s logbook, and a 6 month subscription to an aviation magazine.
1 Hour Discovery Flight Package for $198.00.
Our Discovery Flight Package includes a 1 hour flight in one of our aircraft, 1/2 ground school, a first flight certificate, a beginner’s logbook, and a 6 month subscription to an aviation magazine.
|Click Here to Purchase||Click Here to Purchase|
Pick You Own Price Gift Certificate
Need a Gift Certificate for that special pilot in your life, but do not know what to gift that special person in your life. We suggest giving them a “Set Value Gift Certificate”, such as $100, $200, $300, etc., they be used for some flight time or pilots supplies.
U-Fly Video by ADS Productions offers videos of your Freeflight Aviation Discovery Flights. For more information call 609-871-7872 or visit their Facebook Page . If you are interested in a video of your flight, a reservation must be made through U-Fly Video prior to the date of your Discovery Flight.
|Call 609-871-7872 for more infor.|
Private Pilot Ground School starting Thursday June 8, 2017
PRIMARY TRAINING AND REFRESHER COURSE
Thursday Evenings 6 PM to 9:30 PMFor Primary and Potential Students and Certificated Private PilotsStarting June 8, 2017 for 13 weeks
Location: Freeflight Aviation, Flying W Airport, 60 Fostertown Rd, Medford, NJ 08055
Price: $299 for the complete course or $30 per session
(Textbooks and pilot supplies sold separately)
Instructor: Bob McCabe, CFI, AGI, IGI, FAA Safety Counselor …
• This course covers all aeronautical knowledge items required for Private Pilot certification.
• At course completion, students who pass a sample test will receive an endorsement to take the FAA Knowledge Test. (There is no limit to the number of times you may take the sample test).
• Experienced pilots may attend the sessions of their choice as an excellent refresher.
• Rusty pilots will find this training a great way to get back in the game.
Please see out “Pilot Shop” for additional Gift Certificates
About our Discovery Flight Packages.
Both Discovery Flight Packages are a hand’s on flight experiences. Our certificated FAA Flight Instructor will teach you some basic principles about flight prior to departing on your first flight in the aircraft. You will get a chance to learn about starting the aircraft, taxing the aircraft to the runway of departure, the departing procedures, and a chance to manage the controls of the aircraft, all under the control of one of our Flight Instructors.
Important information about your flight experience prior to purchasing.
- Our Discovery Flight Packages expires one year from the date of purchase.
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please bring a valid form of ID with you to the airport.
- The maximum weight for this experience is 250 pounds.
- This experience is weather dependent.
- One person per plane
- To schedule your experience we recommend at least 7 days notification.
- Discovery Flight Certificates are non-refundable
After purchasing your Discovery Flight Package.
- Freeflight Aviation will send you a “Numbered ” Discovery Flight Package” Certificate, so please add your email address to the checkout form.
- This may take 3-7 business days.
- To make your Discovery Flight reservation, please call 609-265-0399 or 609-456-0001
- Your Discovery Flight “Certificate Number” is to be provided to Freeflight Aviation when making a reservation.
- We will ask your weight, height, age, phone number, and email address for your reservation. Why? – Knowing his information will help us chose an airplane, flight instructor, and send you and email of your appointment.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sunglass for those sunny days. We suggest no open toe shoes for your flight.
- Please remember to bring your “Discovery Flight Certificate” with you on the day of your flight.
- Discovery Flights may sometimes have to be rescheduled for weather, such as rain, wind, low clouds, mechanic problems, or other unknown reasons.