PRIVATE PILOT GROUND SCHOOL
PRIMARY TRAINING AND REFRESHER COURSE
We Invite: Primary, Potential Students, Certificated Private Pilots and Rusty Pilots
Starting Date: Tuesday February 6, 2018 for 10 weeks
Starting Time: 6 PM-10 PM
Location: Freeflight Aviation, Flying W Airport, 60 Fostertown Rd, Medford, NJ 08055
Price: $270 for the complete course or $30 per session
(Textbooks and pilot supplies sold separately and available will be at Freeflight Aviation)
Instructor: Shannon Wea
- This course covers all aeronautical knowledge items required for Private Pilot certification.
- At course completion, students who pass a sample test will receive an endorsement to take the FAA Knowledge Test. (There is no limit to the number of times you may take the sample test).
- Experienced pilots may attend the sessions of their choice as an excellent refresher.
- Rusty pilots will find this training a great way to get back in the game.
- To enroll or request additional information, contact the instructor Freeflight Aviation at 609-265-0399 or Shannon Wea at 609-532-3013.
- Please provide Proof of Citizenship (current passport or birth certificate with raised seal) to Freeflight Aviation prior to attending classes.
- Training TextBooks for class: FAA’s Pilot Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge and the Private Pilot FAA Test Questions – (Gliem Preferred or ASA Brand)
- This course can be purchased online through this website HERE.