INSTRUMENT PILOT GROUND SCHOOL PILOT TRAINING AND REFRESHER COURSE
Starting Wednesday November 8st for 9 Weeks
Time: 6 PM to 9:30 PM
Location: Freeflight Aviation, Flying W Airport, 60 Fostertown Rd, Medford, NJ 08055
Price: $329 for the complete course or $40 per session
(Textbooks and pilot supplies sold separately)
Instructor: Bob McCabe, CFI, CFII, IGI, AGI, FAA Safety Counselor
• Comprehensive ground school covering all aeronautical knowledge required for the Instrument Pilot Rating
• At course completion, students who pass a sample test will receive an endorsement to take the FAA Knowledge Test. (Unlimited number of practice tests).
• Experienced pilots may attend the sessions of their choice as an excellent refresher.
• Rusty pilots will find this training a great way to get back in the game.
• To enroll or request additional information, contact the instructor Bob McCabe at 856-912-5329 or Freeflight Aviation at 609-265-0399.
• Please provide Proof of Citizenship (current passport or birth certificate with raised seal) to Freeflight Aviation prior to attending classes.
Note: Please send us an email for a copy of the Instrument Pilot Ground School Course Syllabus
About the Instructor
Bob McCabe is a certificated flight instructor, advanced ground instructor and instrument flight and ground instructor with more than 3600 hours flight time and 25 years of teaching experience. He is a former flight school owner, corporate instructor, and adjunct college professor. He holds the rank of Colonel in the Civil Air Patrol and has served as New Jersey Wing Commander, mission pilot, instructor pilot, check pilot and cadet orientation pilot. Bob is a volunteer FAA Safety Counselor for the Philadelphia Flight Standards District and has presented seminars on a wide range of safety related topics. He is a nationally recognized public speaker and author. In 2014, Bob received the General Aviation Certificated Flight Instructor of the Year Award representing the FAA’s Eastern Region. In 2015, he received the General Aviation Certificated Flight Instructor of the Year Award representing the Philadelphia Flight Standards District.
Comments from former students:
”Best explanation of aerodynamics I’ve ever had”
“Great experience! Helped me build confidence”
“Exceeded my expectations”
“The open exchange of ideas, knowledge and experience of someone who’s been there were a great benefit”
“After many, many years of classroom and practical instruction I can state unequivocally that Bob McCabe is the best teacher I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. I had ground school training from Bob which was clear, concise, entertaining and informative. Absolutely the BEST!”